To expedite compliance with New York’s electronic reporting mandate, it may be prudent for your insurance carrier or carrier group to register for the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board’s web based data entry application to submit IAIABC Proof of Coverage data. There is no charge for electronic filing via the Board’s web based IAIABC Proof of Coverage data entry application.
To apply for access, you MUST be an insurance carrier registered with the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board (if you are registered, you have a "W" number). If you are part of a carrier group, please provide information for ALL of the carriers in your group that do business with the Board.
To apply to submit Workers’ Compensation Proof of Coverage via the Board’s website, follow the steps below:
- Read Overview / Features for information about web submission of Workers’ Compensation Proof of Coverage.
- Learn about the Minimum Technical Requirements your computer must meet to submit Workers’ Compensation Proof of Coverage.
- Designate an administrator in your organization.
- Each organization must designate a member of their organization to be their administrator. Read Proof of Coverage Administrator’s Responsibilities for more information about the role of the administrator. Please note: The administrator’s name is required on the registration.
- Each user within the organization will need their own user ID and password.
If you have questions regarding completing the registration, you may contact the ITS Enterprise Service Desk. Be sure to indicate to the ITS Enterprise Service Desk that you would like help in applying to submit Workers’ Compensation Proof of Coverage on the web.
If there are questions regarding your registration, the person noted as the administrator on the registration will be contacted.
If you have any general questions, please email the Proof of Coverage Support Unit.