NY.gov has recently implemented stricter password requirements. Users receiving an error while setting up a permanent password with the old 8 character requirement should create a password with a minimum of 14 characters, and include at least one alphabetic character AND one digit AND at least one special character (! @ # & * are examples of acceptable characters).
For assistance with these online services:
- Diagnostic Testing Network (DTN)
- DTN Claim Administrator Registrations
- Diagnostic Testing Network Lookup
- Questions regarding Claims EDI FROI/SROI submissions and rejections should be sent to eClaims@wcb.ny.gov.
- Health Care Provider Search
- Insurance Compliance (IC) Inquiry
- Questions regarding registration and access support should be sent to WCBCustomerSupport@wcb.ny.gov.
- Questions regarding coverage and penalties should be sent to ICUwebmail@wcb.ny.gov.
- Medical Portal
- Health Care Provider Authorization
- Medical Treatment Guidelines (MTG)
- MTG Insurer Registrations
- Search for Insurance Carrier's Designated Contact
- Proof of Coverage - DB (Insurer)
- Questions regarding transaction submissions and rejections should be sent to DBPOCSupport@wcb.ny.gov.
- Proof of Coverage - WC (Insurer)
- Questions regarding transaction submissions and rejections should be sent to WCPOCSupport@wcb.ny.gov.
- Questions regarding proof of coverage penalties should be sent to POCpenalty@wcb.ny.gov.
- R Number Requests
- Web Submission of Claim Forms
- Web Submission of Medical Forms for Health Care Providers
- XML Forms Submission
Contact the WCB Customer Support Unit
|WCB Customer Support Unit Availability:||Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm|
For assistance with all other online services, including, but not limited to:
- Does Employer Have Coverage?
- Respond to Insurance Compliance Employer Notice
- Non-technical questions regarding submissions should be sent to ICUwebmail@wcb.ny.gov
Contact the ITS Enterprise Service Desk
|Help Desk Availability:||Monday - Friday, 7:00am - 7:00pm|