The Scheduled Hearings tab allows eCase administrators to see all scheduled hearings for a selected Board district or service center. Only eCase administrators for organizations that have a POI ID code on notice (R, W, T Number, etc.) will have access to this.
View Scheduled Hearings
Select the Schedule Hearings tab.
The Scheduled Hearings screen displays your name, the name of the POI you are associated with, and your representative ID number.
- In the From Date field, enter the date of the first hearings you wish to see.
- In the To Date field, enter the date of the last hearings you wish to see.
- In the District field, which defaults to Statewide, select the arrow to display a drop-down menu showing all Board districts and select the district for the hearings you wish to see. The new Statewide option allows you to see hearings for all districts without searching individual districts.
- In the Service Center field, which defaults to District Name, select the arrow to display a drop-down list showing all offices for the selected district. If you wish to see hearings for only a particular office, select the office.
Select the Retrieve Hearings button to start the search based on the criteria just entered.
eCase displays a list of hearings that match the search criteria you entered.
- If a listed hearing has a Document ID displayed (first column), you can select the Document ID to see the document as it appears in the case folder.
- Selecting a Case ID opens the Case Details window.
Create Printable Report of Hearings Displayed
From the icons on the toolbar, select the Print List of Hearings button. To use this feature, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
- The list of hearings will download as a PDF that you can view or print from the PDF window.
Export List of Hearings
Select the Export List of Hearings button to export the list as an Excel file.