Not registered? Register for eCase
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Latest version of Chrome, Edge (Chromium), Firefox, or Safari
- Valid email account
Although you may view eCase from tablets, smartphones or other similar devices, the Board does not recommend using it on such devices and will not offer customer support.
- If you are not registered for eCase, you need to do so. Once registered, you will receive an NY.gov username and temporary password.
- If you are granted access to other online Board applications that require a login, you will use this same username and password.
- Registrations may take up to three to five business days for processing.
- When you select Access eCase, you will temporarily be redirected to NY.gov to enter your username and password.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected back to the eCase application on the Board's website.