The Related Materials tab lists Non-scannable Objects (NSOs) related to a specific case, such as physical evidence.
The heading on the Related Materials tab shows the number of items displayed. If the number of items is 0, that means all information related to the case is viewable as documents within the case folder. This tab is read-only; you cannot add items to the list.
- Record Type - Category of NSO.
- DB/DC Case - Assigned case number of the Disability Benefits or Discrimination Complaint case connected to evidence.
- Record Description - Detailed description of item.
- Beg. Date - Beginning date, or the date the Board received the item.
- End Date - Date item is sent to storage area. Related materials are not stored locally at individual hearing sites.