eCase Info Tab
This tab displays basic information about the claim.
- Case # - number that is assigned by the Board when the case is assembled.
- Case Status - description of where the case is in the resolution process.
- Carrier information - W number is assigned to carriers by the Board for identification.
- Claimant information - including name, address, phone number, Social Security Number, date of birth, and gender.
- Accident, injury, and death (if applicable) information.
- ANCR (Accident, Notice, and Causal Relationship)
- Date is the date the Board established or accepted the claim. It must be determined that a work-related accident covered by workers' compensation law (WCL) occurred; that after the accident, the injured worker notified (notice) his/her employer within the time limit required by WCL; and that a causal relationship exists between the accident and the resulting injury or disability.
- Hearing information, if applicable.
- Associated cases - other claims the injured worker may have. One case is designated the "lead" case.
- Cancelled into cases - sometimes cases are created in error and the Board has two claims assembled for the same incident. When the error is discovered, one case is "cancelled into" or combined with the other case and then cancelled so the result is a single case.