This tab contains any documents related to the case either sent or received by the Board, including document versions of the First Report of Injury (FROI) and Subsequent Report of Injury (SROI) transactions submitted by claim administrators. See Viewing Documents for more information.
- There are two options to view the case folder:
Select the Case Folder tab to view the case folder within the existing browser tab. This will list all the documents related to the case.
You can also select the Case Folder button and a new browser tab will open featuring a full view of the folder containing all the documents related to the case. The WCB Case number of the case folder you are viewing will appear on the browser tab. If using this option, you are encouraged to close the browser tab when finished.
- Form - Form ID or transaction ID that identifies the document.
- Section Name - Forms are assigned to sections that can be viewed one at a time by using the Section Tabs at the bottom of the window.
- Medical Provider Name - For medical reports only, this field shows the medical provider indicated on the form.
- Medical Service Date - For medical reports only, this field shows the date of the visit listed on the medical report.
- Document ID - Number assigned by the Board to locate specific forms. If contacting the Board regarding an issue with a document, you should reference this document ID.
- Received Date - Date the Board first received the document.
- Select Folder - Select one of these options to see specific forms