This training is designed for claims adjusters, billing specialists, and other administrative staff who regularly deal with the New York Medical Treatment Guidelines (MTGs). Individuals are welcome to take additional courses for more information.
If you need assistance with these training courses, please contact the Customer Service Toll-Free Number: (877) 632-4996, Monday through Friday - 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
MTG Training for Non-Medical, Administrative Staff (not for CME credit)
Medical Treatment Guidelines Courses
New York Medical Treatment Guidelines effective for dates of treatment on or after May 2, 2022.
IMPARTIAL SPECIALISTS: Note that Impartial Specialists are required to complete these programs in the CourseMill learning management system. See the Impartial Specialist Program to access these courses.
For proof of completion of these courses, please print the last page of each program.
- 2022 Updates
- Ankle and Foot Disorders
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Eye Disorders
- Hand, Wrist and Forearm Injuries (including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- Hip and Groin Disorders
- Knee Injury
- Mid and Low Back Injury
- Neck Injury
- Non-Acute Pain
- Occupational Interstitial Lung Disease
- Occupational/Work-Related Asthma
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Acute Stress Disorder
- Shoulder Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Work-Related Depression and Depressive Disorders