Thank you to those who attended the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board summer 2019 conferences held in Albany, Rochester and New York City. These half-day programs highlighted important advances in workers’ compensation and shared how the Board is now better for workers and better for business. To view the conference presentations, please click the links below.
- Better for Workers Better for Business General Session
- Achieving Better Performance in Workers' Compensation
- New Provider 101: Intro to Becoming a Board-authorized Provider
- Medical Marijuana
- 2018 Impairment Guidelines for Determining Schedule Loss of Use (SLU)
- Understanding Variances and the Drug Formulary