The following publications are in PDF format.
If you require assistance accessing these publications, please e-mail the Board or call (877) 632-4996.
Español (Spanish) |
Русский (Russian) |
Polski (Polish) |
中文 (Chinese) |
Italiano (Italian) |
Kreyòl ayisyen (Hatian-Creole)
Having trouble with Language Access issues? - Right to File Complaint
Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution
Medical Treatment Guidelines
- New York Medical Treatment Guidelines, Effective March 1, 2013
Below are the latest editions of the New York Medical Treatment Guidelines, which are effective for dates of treatment on or after March 1, 2013. Each of the guidelines is available FREE in PDF format for download and printing using the link(s) below.
Medical Treatment Guidelines are also available for purchase in either printed or CD (compact disc) format by mail, Form GA 28.2, Medical Treatment Guidelines Order Form , which includes associated costs. Purchase orders for the Guidelines must be accompanied by payment in full in the form of a check or money order. Vouchers, cash and credit cards are not accepted. Printed and CD versions of the Guidelines are available only through the mail and are not available for purchase at Workers' Compensation Board offices.
Please allow at least six weeks for delivery of printed or CD copies. Questions related to orders that have not been received may be directed to the Health Provider Administration office at 800-781-2362.
Copies of the Medical Treatment Guidelines may also be purchased from the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, (ACOEM), at http://www.acoem.org/PracticeGuidelines.aspx
- New York Mid and Low Back Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013
- New York Neck Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013
- New York Knee Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013
- New York Shoulder Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013
- New York Carpal Tunnel Medical Treatment Guidelines, First Edition, January 14, 2013
- Summary of Medical Treatment Guideline Changes
Employers and Insurers
Group Self-Insurance Reports
Workers' Compensation System Reports