eClaims NY Requirement Tables - EDI R3.1
- NYS R3.1 Event Table Rev. 03/08/2021 (MS Excel): This table defines the Maintenance Type Codes (MTCs) for the submission of FROI and SROI events. An MTC is a set of conditions, or event, that corresponds to the circumstances under which the report is initiated. The Event Table also matches the EDI information with any time frame that may apply to the MTC for receipt of the information. The circumstances and time frames reflect the Board's jurisdictional legislative mandates and specifications relative to reporting requirements based on various criteria.
- NYS R3.1 Element Requirements Rev. 03/08/2021 (MS Excel): This table defines the required data elements for each MTC, or event, that the Board expects to receive for First Report of Injury (FROI), and Subsequent Report of Injury (SROI), filings.
- NYS R3.1 Edit Matrix Rev. 03/08/2021 (MS Excel): This table defines the edits that will be applied to the data elements and events defined in the Event and Element Requirements Tables. Edits will be applied to individual data elements as well as the sequence or order in which FROI and SROI submissions are received. The Edit Matrix also provides the standard error messages associated with these edits.
- NYS R3.1 DN Reporting Specifics Rev. 06/12/2020 (MS Excel): New York State Workers' Compensation Law requires that the Workers' Compensation Board (the Board) obtain certain data to fulfill statutory requirements. These requirements have been documented to assist claim administrators in the electronic reporting of claim information.
- DN0025 Industry Code: 2002-2017 NAICS (North American Industry Classification System)
- DN0059 Manual Classification Codes 11/01/2019 (MS Excel): Complete list of Manual Classification Codes
- Chart of DNs triggered on 02 Rev. 10/09/2020 (PDF): This handout is meant to be a quick reference guide for Severity Rankings for the 02 Change.
- NYS FROI-SROI 02 Transaction Processing in Claims EDI R3.1 08/11/2020 (PDF): This document is meant to be a reference guide on how to process a FROI-SROI 02.
- Summary of Changes 3.0 to 3.1 Rev. 10/20/2020 (PDF): This reference document is a summary of the changes that have been made to the reporting standards for New York.
- NYS eClaims EDI R3.1 Change Log Rev. 03/08/2021 (Excel): This document summarizes the changes in the published tables comparing March 15, 2020 to June 12, 2020.