Not registered? Register for eCase
If you are using an Internet Explorer 11 web browser and are having trouble logging into any of the Board's web applications, please refer to these instructions. NY.gov Login Problems and IE 11
Java Runtime EnvironmentYou must have the latest version of Java to access e-Case.
- Go to java.com
- Click on the "Free Java Download" button.
- Click on the "Agree and Start Free Java Download" button.
- Save the file to the desktop or a folder where you will be able to find it.
- Select the file ending with .exe that just downloaded and choose "Run" to finish installing the Java Runtime Environment.
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Java Runtime Environment
- Valid email account
Note: eCase does not operate on tablets, smartphones or other similar devices.
NY.Gov Username and Password
You will be provided a NY.gov username and password to access eCase. If you are granted access to other WCB online applications that require a login, you will use this same username and password.
When you select 'Access eCase', you will temporarily be redirected to NY.gov to enter your username and password. After you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected back to the eCase application on the Workers' Compensation Board website.
Access eCase Using Google Chrome
Access eCase Using an Apple Computer
- If you use an Apple computer and are having issues accessing eCase, it may be due to the version of the operating system on the computer you are using. Please read Apple Computer Users Having Trouble Accessing eCase