New York Medical Treatment Guidelines,
Effective March 1, 2013
Below are the latest editions of the New York Medical Treatment Guidelines, which are effective for dates of treatment on or after March 1, 2013. Each of the guidelines is available FREE in PDF format for download and printing using the link(s) below.
Medical Treatment Guidelines are also available for purchase in either printed or CD (compact disc) format by mail, Form GA 28.2, Medical Treatment Guidelines Order Form , which includes associated costs. Purchase orders for the Guidelines must be accompanied by payment in full in the form of a check or money order. Vouchers, cash and credit cards are not accepted. Printed and CD versions of the Guidelines are available only through the mail and are not available for purchase at Workers' Compensation Board offices.
Please allow at least six weeks for delivery of printed or CD copies. Questions related to orders that have not been received may be directed to the Health Provider Administration office at 800-781-2362.
Copies of the Medical Treatment Guidelines may also be purchased from the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, (ACOEM), at http://www.acoem.org/PracticeGuidelines.aspx
Please note that corrected versions of the Neck, Knee, and Low and Mid Back Guidelines were posted on February 22, 2013. These versions correct several pages that contained numbering errors in the original January 14, 2013 versions. The revised versions correct the heading numbering in the Knee Guideline, pages 25-33, the Mid-Lower Back on page 32, and the Neck Guideline, page 33. No other substantive changes were made to the Knee, Mid-Lower Back, and Neck Guidelines. Those who previously printed or incorporated an earlier version of the Knee, Mid-Lower Back, or Neck Injury MTG can simply replace the pages noted above.
- New York Mid and Low Back Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013, Corrected February 22, 2013
- New York Neck Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013, Corrected February 22, 2013
- New York Knee Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013, Corrected February 22, 2013
- New York Shoulder Injury Medical Treatment Guidelines, Second Edition, January 14, 2013
- New York Carpal Tunnel Medical Treatment Guidelines, First Edition, January 14, 2013
- Summary of Medical Treatment Guideline Changes