Request For Further Action By Legal Counsel (ERFA-1LC)
Instructions to Submit Using a Macintosh Computer
This form requires Adobe Reader® to submit the form.
Macintosh computers do not use Adobe Reader® as the default PDF viewer. To submit this form please do the following:
- Verify that you have Adobe Reader® installed on the computer. If it is not installed, follow these three steps to install Adobe Reader®:
- Select this link to download latest version of Adobe Reader®
from Adobe's web site.
- Select the file that Adobe downloaded to your computer to run the Adobe Reader installation.
- Open Adobe Reader and accept the license agreement.
- Save the ERFA-1LC form to your desktop by holding down the control key and clicking this link Request For Further Action By Legal Counsel (ERFA-1LC). From the pop-up menu choose 'Download Linked File As'. (Do not open the file and save from the web browser.)
- Open Adobe Reader®, choose File > Open and select the 'ERFA-1LC.pdf' form you saved to your computer.
- Verify that the "i" is in a circle.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and check to see if the date field located above the submit button is prefilled with today's date. If it is, your form should submit without a problem.
- If the field is not prefilled with today's date, verify that you performed all of the steps listed above.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us for Technical Assistance
- Complete and submit the form.