Instructions to Submit Registration Forms Using Firefox™
This form requires Adobe Reader® to submit the form.
Firefox has recenty changed the way a user opens a PDF. To submit this form please do the following:
- Verify that you have Adobe Reader® installed on the computer. If it is not installed, follow these three steps to install Adobe Reader®:
- Select this link to download latest version of Adobe Reader®
from Adobe's web site.
- If it does not install automatically, select the file that Adobe downloaded to your computer to run the Adobe Reader installation.
- Open Adobe Reader and accept the license agreement.
- In the Firefox browser:
- Select Options
- Select the Applications Tab
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Select "Use Adobe Acrobat (in Firefox)" from dropdown
- Complete and submit the form.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us for Technical Assistance