Instructions to Submit Fraud Complaint Forms on a Macintosh Computer
These forms require Adobe Reader®.
Macintosh computers do not use Adobe Reader® as the default PDF viewer. Therefore to submit this form please do the following:
- Verify that you have Adobe Reader® installed on the computer.
- If you do not, select this link to download latest version of Adobe Reader®
from Adobe's web site.
- Select the file that Adobe downloaded to your computer to run the Adobe Reader installation.
- Open Adobe Reader and accept the license agreement.
- Save the form to your desktop by holding down the control key and clicking the link below for the form you wish to submit. From the pop-up menu choose 'Download Linked File As'. (Do not open the file and save from the web browser.) and save the form to your desktop.
- Open Adobe Reader®, choose File > Open and select the form you saved to your computer.
- Complete and submit the form.
Select the type of fraud you would like to report.