Instructions to Submit Using Google Chrome™
This form requires Adobe Reader® to submit the form.
Your Google Chrome™ may not use Adobe Reader® as the default PDF viewer. To submit this form please do the following:
- Verify that you have Adobe Reader® installed on the computer. If it is not installed, follow these three steps to install Adobe Reader®
- Select this link to download latest version of Adobe Reader®
from Adobe's web site.
- Select the file that Adobe downloaded to your computer to run the Adobe Reader installation.
- Open Adobe Reader and accept the license agreement.
- When you select the continue button select the pdf icon and Open in Adobe Reader.
- If the form has this statement on the top, verify that the "i" is in a circle.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form and check to see if the date field located above the submit button is prefilled with today's date. If it is, then your form should submit without a problem.
- If the field is not prefilled with today's date, verify that you performed all of the steps listed above.
- You may want to try completing the form with Internet Explorer.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us for Technical Assistance
- Complete and submit the form.
- If you get this Please wait … page, select the pdf icon and Open in Adobe Reader to view your confirmation.