COVID-19 Board Panel Decisions
- See our Select COVID-19-Related Decisions page.
- Adoption of Addition of 12 NYCRR 329-1.3(d) (COVID-19 Testing) (04/01/21)
- Emergency Adoption and Notice of Proposed Rulemaking of Addition of 12 NYCRR 329-1.3(d) (COVID-19 Testing)
IME and Deposition Extensions
Labor Market Attachment
- Updated Labor Market Attachment Guidance (08/13/21)
- Labor Market Attachment During COVID-19 Pandemic (March 2020)
Personal Service Upon the Board
- Emergency Adoption of Amendment to 12 NYCRR 325-1.8, 329-1.3, 329-4.2, 333.2, and 348.2 (COVID-19 Telemedicine)
Virtual Hearings / Hearing Centers Closed
The Board has issued several summaries on the Board’s response to, and operations during, the COVID-19 pandemic, which you can access below.
- Connecting During COVID-19 (October 2021)
- Important Update on Workers’ Compensation Board Operations (June 2021)
- Summary of NYS WCB Response to COVID-19 (September 2020)
- Summary of NYS WCB Response to COVID-19 (April 2020)
- NYS WCB Initial Response to the Novel Coronavirus, COVID-19 (March 2020)
Don’t miss an update!
Sign up for email notifications to receive Board news straight to your email inbox. You can subscribe to the topic(s) you are most interested in.