eCase User's Guide
Table of Contents
On which tab do I findů.?
- Case Info Tab
- Claimant name and address, carrier/claim administrator name and address, accident/injury information, hearing information, associated cases, etc.
- Party of Interest Tab
- Names of parties of interest, addresses, role in claim (Who Code), etc.
- eCase FROI/SROI Tab
- Information submitted to the Board by the Claim Administrator (carrier) regarding the claimant, the accident/injury, wages, date of disability, date returned to work, payments information, etc.
- Case Folder
- All documents sent or received by the Board for this case. Includes the Received Date, Form ID, etc., and can be sorted by category.
- Related materials
- List of non-scannable objects (NCOs) such as X-rays, large medical records (more than 100 pages), books, etc., associated with this claim.
Main Menu Frequently Asked Questions About eCASE