Skip to Content

Site Navigation

WCB Home Page
Change Font Size
Glossary of WCB Terms

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I view an Associated or Cancelled Into case?


  1. Type the Case ID of the Associated or Cancelled Into case you wish to view into the Case ID entry field at the top of the window.
  2. Press Return. The case associated with that ID number will display.


Main Menu          Frequently Asked Questions          About eCASE