Skip to Content

Site Navigation

WCB Home Page
Change Font Size
Glossary of WCB Terms

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I make changes to the information I see here?

You can't. The eCase application is designed to be read-only.

But what if I find a document in the wrong case folder or if a party of interest's address changes?

Contact the NYS Workers' Compensation Board Help Desk.


Main Menu          Frequently Asked Questions          About eCASE