Skip to Content

Site Navigation

WCB Home Page
Change Font Size
Glossary of WCB Terms

WTC Volunteer Fund

Filing Claims

Volunteers may file a claim for compensation by submitting an World Trade Center Volunteer's Claim for Compensation (Form WTCVol-3) or other documentation of disability caused by their WTC exposure. Volunteers must produce proof of their service as a Volunteer and provide medical evidence that their illness is due to this service. The WCB No Insurance unit makes an initial determination of eligibility for benefits. Once a claim is found eligible for medical and/or lost time (indemnity) benefits, administration of those benefits becomes the responsibility of the third party administrator, Triad Group.