(On-the-Job Injury or Illness)
Return To Work
- WCB Communication Guidelines
- Answers to Your Questions Regarding Return to Work
- Return to Work Handbook
- RFA-1W Request for Assistance by Injured Worker
[Use form RFA-1W to notify the WCB that you have returned to work at full pay or to request benefits if you have returned to work and are earning less money because of your work-related disability.]
- Return to Work Pilot
- C-258 Claimant's Record of Job Search Efforts/Contacts
[This form is to assist you in an independent job search.]
Links to Additional Information
- New York State Career Services
- New York City Workforce1 Career Centers
- Comprehensive One-Stop Career Centers - Provide a full array of employment and training related services for workers, youth and businesses. These locations include the mandatory Workforce Investment Act (WIA) partners on-site.
- Affiliate One-Stop Career Centers - Provide limited employment and training related services for workers, youth, and businesses. These locations do not include all the mandatory Workforce Investment Act (WIA) partners (i.e., Veterans, Vocational Rehabilitation) on-site.
- America's Service Locator