Workers' Compensation Coverage
The Workers' Compensation Board does not have regulatory authority over workplace safety. However, we have provided the following information and links to other safety sites to provide employers, workers, insurance carriers and health care providers with up-to-date information.
- Department of Labor Division of Safety and Health
This site contains information regarding Chapter 635 safety programs.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration Home Page (OSHA)
- OSHA Regulations
- Bureau of Labor Statistics - Safety and Health Statistics
- National Safety Council
This site contains statistics and a library of safety-related articles.
- National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- Ergonomics in the Workplace