Using Google Chrome to complete Quarterly Assessment Reports
This form requires Adobe Reader®.
Google Chrome does not use Adobe Reader® as the default PDF viewer. To submit this form please do the following:
- Verify that you have Adobe Reader® installed on the computer. If it is not installed, follow these three steps to install Adobe Reader®:
- Select this link to download latest version of Adobe Reader® from Adobe's web site.
- Select the file that Adobe downloaded to your computer to run the Adobe Reader installation.
- Open Adobe Reader and accept the license agreement.
- To set Chrome to use the Adobe PDF plug-in instead of Chrome's PDF Viewer by default:
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click to open a New Tab (or press Ctrl+T on the keyboard)
- In the web address box at the top, type chrome:plugins and press the enter key
- Scroll down and immediately beneath "Chrome PDF Viewer" click on Disable
- Scroll down to "Adobe Reader" and immediately beneath click Enable
- Close the Plug-ins tab.
- Open the form.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us for Technical Assistance