Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I search for an employer name? Enter a word or partial word from the beginning part of the employer's name. The search will return employers that begin EXACTLY with the portion entered.
- How can I confirm coverage prior to 2001? To check for coverage prior to 2001 please call 866-298-7830 to reach a Customer Service Representative for assistance.
- Can I see results displayed for more than 50 employers at a time? Yes, select the area labeled "Maximum results displayed", it can be set for up to 750 records.
- Why do I see cancellation dates in the future on some policies? Carriers can submit notice of future cancellation, termination of coverage, before a policy expires. Coverage is in effect until the date of cancellation.
- How do I search for a Self Insured Employer? Self Insured Employers are not assigned policy numbers. To search for a Self Insured Employer, enter the employer's name.
- Does Employer Coverage Search display "wrap up" policies? Yes. A "Y" or "N" will be displayed under the column heading WRAP UP.