WebEx Demonstration of eClaims Data Entry, Inquiry, and eCase
The eClaims EDI project at the NYS Workers' Compensation Board is pleased to announce an internet-based web demonstration of the eClaims Web Entry product on Thursday, March 6, 2014 at 1:30 pm EDT. The demonstration will provide a view of how the program will work for FROI/SROI transactions and the workflow from the data entry into eCase.
If you intend to use the web entry component, you are encouraged to attend this ‘first view’ of the product. You may choose to implement your eClaims EDI processes earlier in the schedule (after registering with the WCB) once you have seen this powerful and easy to use application.
- Topic: NYSWCB Demo of eClaims Web Data Entry, Inquiry, and eCase applications
- Date: Thursday, March 6, 2014
- Time: 1:30 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
- Meeting Number: 640 199 614
- Meeting Password: eclaims1
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m75a2c90a241d75bf7eb21c1d33eae6fc
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: eclaims1
- Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=me9a8b24b6542615395a2a66a752e0f0e
To join the audio conference only:
- Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697
- Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 640 199 614
- Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/mc
- On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
You can contact Michael Hunter at: email@example.com
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m51049ad13c65287cf6ef65ccd091479d
The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/systemdiagnosis.php.
1. System setup and test
Two days before webinar test the computer you will be using by clicking on the following link: http://www.webex.com/test-meeting.html.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.
Have Questions? eClaims now has dedicated Examiners to answer your questions. You can now contact us at (518) 388-0820, Option 7 to speak with an eClaims Examiner today.