WebEx Demonstration of Web Data Entry Application
and eClaims Inquiry Application
The eClaims EDI project at the NYS Workers' Compensation Board is pleased to announce an internet-based web demonstration of the eClaims Web Entry product on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 1:30 pm EDT. The demonstration will provide a view of how the program will work for FROI/SROI transactions and the workflow from the data entry into eCase.
If you intend to use the web entry component, you are encouraged to attend this ‘first view’ of the product. You may choose to implement your eClaims EDI processes earlier in the schedule (after registering with the WCB) once you have seen this powerful and easy to use application.
- Topic: Demo of WCB Web Data Entry Application, eCase enhancements, and eClaims Inquiry Application
- Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Time: 1:30, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 257 546 972
- Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?ED=198131218&UID=0&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- This meeting does not require a password.
- Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?ED=198131218&UID=0&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
To join the teleconference only: Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-394-2346 (US/Canada)
- Call-in number: 1-404-665-9224 (US/Canada)
- Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=3476508526
- Conference Code: 347 650 8526
To contact Michael Hunter, send a message to this address: email@example.com
To update this meeting to your calendar program (for example, Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes), do the following:
* For all calendar programs (except Lotus Notes), click the following link, or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser: https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?ED=195089518&UID=1430126898&ICS=UMI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=8lB1UuA3FZFYHRdHqQ4vJfBTrMv95UzCwMDx1yx5SC4=&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
For Lotus Notes, follow these steps:
- Right-click the attached iCalendar format (.ics) file, then choose View.
- Click Import All. A new broadcast email message is added to your Inbox.
- Open the new message.
- Click Respond button. A menu appears.
- Click Accept.
The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your computer by going to https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/systemdiagnosis.php.
If you need MeetingCenter technical support, please call 1-800-508-8758 or 1-706-634-4551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be directed to: eClaims@wcb.ny.gov