WebEx Demonstration of Web Data Entry Application and eClaims Inquiry Application August 5, 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
Due to the overwhelming interest in the eClaims Web Entry demonstration on July 31, the Webex maximum number of users was reached. The NYS eClaims Team will be providing another demonstration as detailed below. Please be sure to join us on time in order to ensure entry. If the maximum (150) is met again, we will provide another demonstration sometime later in August.
The eClaims EDI project at the NYS Workers' Compensation Board is pleased to announce an internet-based web demonstration of the eClaims Web Entry product Monday, August 5, 2013 at 10:00 am EDT. The demonstration will provide a view of how the program will work for FROI/SROI transactions and the workflow from the data entry into eCase.
If you intend to use the web entry component, you are encouraged to attend this ‘first view’ of the product. You may choose to implement your eClaims EDI processes earlier in the schedule (after registering with the WCB) once you have seen this powerful and easy to use application.
- Topic: Demo of WCB Web Data Entry Application, eCase enhancements, and eClaims Inquiry
- Date: Monday, August 5, 2013
- Time: 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
- Meeting Number: 596 772 637
- Meeting Password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
- Go to https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?ED=246328802&UID=500091262&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- This meeting does not require a password.
- Click "Join".
Audio conference information: Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-394-2346 (US/Canada)
- Call-in number: 1-404-665-9224 (US/Canada)
- Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=5146683167
- Conference Code: 347 650 8526
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/systemdiagnosis.php.
If you need MeetingCenter technical support, please call 1-800-508-8758 or 1-706-634-4551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions can be directed to: eClaims@wcb.ny.gov