eLearn Registration Process
On line courses are presented through New York State eLearnNY.
First time eLearn users will need to register to create an account to access the training.
- Select the link for the course you would like to take
- Select the “click here to register option”
- Complete the registration information requested, i.e. name, company
- Carefully enter your e-mail address – this will be used to provide an activation link
- An activation link should be sent to your email within 10 minutes, if you don't receive this link please re-register. Make sure your email setting will not block the email from WCBeLearning@cio.ny.gov
- Activate your account through the link
- Select “Introduction to NYS eClaims using IAIABC Claims EDI Release 3.0”
If you have previously registered, you will be taken directly to the eLearnNY login page when you select a course.