The WCB has provided a series of training programs for Claim Administrators who will be implementing eClaims. The series consists of:
- Course 101: Introduction to NYS eClaims using IAIABC Claims EDI Release 3.0 is designed for all Claim Administrator staff and is an introduction to using EDI for providing WCB with information.
- Course 201 Rev. 9/04/2013 is for business personnel and technical staff
- Course 301 Rev. 9/09/2013 is for technical staff
- Q and A
- Sequencing Flow Chart Document created by NYS WCB showing the flow of the Claim EDI process
- Today v EDI Document created by NYS WCB showing the difference between filing paper forms today vs EDI after implementation
- Compilation of the training materials for Claim Administrator Claim Adjusters (MS PPT)
Have Questions? eClaims now has dedicated Examiners to answer your questions. You can contact us at 1-877-632-4996, Option 7 to speak with an eClaims Examiner today.