The WCB has provided a series of training programs for Claim Administrators who will be implementing eClaims. The series consists of:
- Course 101: Introduction to NYS eClaims using IAIABC Claims EDI Release 3.0 is designed for all Claim Administrator staff and is an introduction to using EDI for providing WCB with information.
- Course 201 Rev. 9/04/2013 is for business personnel and technical staff
- Course 301 Rev. 6/20/2014 is for technical staff
- Q and A
- Sequencing Flow Chart Document created by NYS WCB showing the flow of the Claim EDI process
- Today v EDI Document created by NYS WCB showing the difference between filing paper forms today vs EDI after implementation
- Compilation of the training materials for Claim Administrator Claim Adjusters Rev. 3/2014 (MS PPT)
- eClaims refresher training for Claim Administrators Targeted audience is Case Managers who currently input FROI/SROI transactions, pre-registration and confirmation is required.
Registration for NYS eClaims Refresher Training for Claim Administrator
- July 17, 2014 - Rochester
- July 22, 2014 - New York City
- July 23, 2014 - New York City
- July 28, 2014 - Syracuse (new date)
- July 29, 2014 - Syracuse (All Seats Full)
- July 31, 2014 - Schenectady
Have Questions? eClaims now has dedicated Examiners to answer your questions. You can contact us at 1-877-632-4996, Option 7 to speak with an eClaims Examiner today.