Instructions to complete eClaims Trading Partner Registration
using a Macintosh Computer
This registration requires Adobe Reader® 9 or later to support the additional functionality in this form.
Macintosh computers do not use Adobe Reader® as the default PDF viewer. To submit this form please do the following:
- Verify that you have Adobe Reader® installed on the computer. If it is not installed, follow these three steps to install Adobe Reader®:
- Select this link to download latest version of Adobe Reader® from Adobe's web site.
- Select the file that Adobe downloaded to your computer to run the Adobe Reader installation.
- Open Adobe Reader and accept the license agreement.
- Save the eClaims Trading Partner Registration form to your desktop by holding down the control key and clicking this link eClaims Trading Partner Registration. From the pop-up menu choose 'Download Linked File As'. (Do not open the file and save from the web browser.)
- Open Adobe Reader®, choose File > Open and select the 'eClaimsRegistration.pdf' form you saved to your computer.
- Complete and submit the form.
- If you are still having trouble, please contact us for Technical Assistance