eClaims Monthly Webinars
The eClaims Team would like to invite you to the monthly stakeholder webinar for updates on the New York State Workers' Compensation eClaims EDI Project.
|January 28, 2014||2:00pm – 3:00pm|
|February 25, 2014||2:00pm – 3:00pm|
|March 25, 2014||2:00pm – 3:00pm|
In order to better manage the webinar, please submit any eClaims Project-related questions to the WCB at least two-days prior to the scheduled date (email questions to eClaims@wcb.ny.gov). Emails should contain a Subject line of "eClaims Webinar Questions". They will be anonymously included in the call.
To join the webinar:
- Go to https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?ED=196293793&UID=491985357&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- This meeting does not require a password.
- Click "Join".
Audio conference information: Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call:
- Call-in toll-free number: 1-866-394-2346 (US/Canada)
- Call-in number: 1-404-665-9224 (US/Canada)
- Show global numbers: https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=7521909584
- Conference Code: 752 190 9584
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example, Microsoft Outlook or Lotus Notes), do the following:
* For all calendar programs (except Lotus Notes), click the following link, or copy the link and paste it into your Web browser: https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/j.php?ED=196293793&UID=491985357&ICS=MS&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=geO3JGXwBuEuma0dLtCauX2sOIzmVb6igP1tYxYB6so=
For Lotus Notes, follow these steps:
- Right-click the attached iCalendar format (.ics) file, then choose View.
- Click Import All. A new broadcast email message is added to your Inbox.
- Open the new message.
- Click Respond button. A menu appears.
- Click Accept.
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://intercall.webex.com/intercall/systemdiagnosis.php.
If you need MeetingCenter technical support, please call 1-800-508-8758 or 1-706-634-4551 or email email@example.com.