eClaims Monthly Webinars
The eClaims Team would like to invite you to the monthly trading partner webinar for updates on the New York State Workers' Compensation Claims EDI Process (eClaims).
|May 26, 2015||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST|
|June 30, 2015||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST|
|July 28,2015||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST|
|August 25,2015||2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST|
In order to better manage the webinar, please submit any eClaims Project-related questions to the WCB at least two-days prior to the scheduled date (email questions to eClaims@wcb.ny.gov). Emails should contain a Subject line of "eClaims Webinar Questions". They will be anonymously included in the call.
NOTE: The Same Meeting Number Is Being Used For All Four Webinars
Topic: eClaims monthly webinar
Meeting Number: 646 494 098
Meeting Password: eClaims2015
To start or join the online meeting
1. Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=ma698f6b1ea2fc130d9355e6c5c16448a
2. If you are not logged in, log in to your account.
Audio conference information
1. Provide your number when you join the meeting to receive a call back. Alternatively, you can call one of the following numbers:
Toll Free: 1-844-633-8697
Alternate Toll Free - (For callers not able to call the 844 Toll Free Number): 1-866-776-3553
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace meeting ID: 646 494 098
1. Go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link: https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/j.php?MTID=m5e487bb07428912b04125863ff435f2d
To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://meetny.webex.com/meetny/systemdiagnosis.php.