Registration for Claimants
If you are not a claimant, you must use Registration for Attorneys, Licensed Reps., Insurance Carriers, TPAs, or Self-Insured Employers.
Access to eCase will be granted once your registration has been approved.
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Java Runtime Environment version 1.4 or later
- Valid email account
Note: eCase does not operate on tablets, iPhones or other similar devices.
This registration can be used to request initial access, or if you already have an eCase account, you can request access to your additional Workers' Compensation cases.
- If this is an Initial Request:
- If you have a NYS Driver's License or Non-Driver ID, enter your Claimant Identification information. Upon successful submission of the completed registration, you will be provided with a registration number for future reference.
- If you DO NOT have a NYS Driver's License or Non-Driver ID, submit the registration and then print the generated form. Either mail the signed and notarized form to the Board, OR present it in person at any Workers' Compensation Board office. You will need to bring valid government issued photo identification such as a driver's license issued in another state or a passport.
- If you already have eCase access and want to view your additional Workers' Compensation Cases:
- Enter the username you use to log in to eCase.
If you have questions regarding completing the registration, you may contact the Board's Help Desk. Be sure to indicate to the Help Desk that you are a claimant and would like help registering for access to eCase.