Save $$ -
- No longer pay for postage to mail forms to the Board.
Don't Wait for the Mail -
- Eliminate the time the paper forms spend traveling in the mail.
Immediately obtain a copy of your submitted form WITH a WCB receipt date -
- As soon as your submission is accepted a copy is viewable on the screen for printing. This copy has a WCB receipt date printed on it.
Be assured of using the most current version of the form -
- As Board forms are updated the web screens automatically reflect these updates.
Your submitted form reaches its destination within the Board sooner -
- Since the forms are submitted electronically they "skip" the step required to turn paper into "electronic" paper, thereby reaching their destination within the Board sooner.
View or print forms recently submitted under your user ID -
- If you need another printout of a form you submitted using your user ID within the last 30 days, you can "pull" a printout back to the screen for re-printing or viewing.
Can't remember if you recently submitted a form?
- You can search for all the claim forms you submitted on the web under your user ID within the last 30 days. You can search by many things, including claimant's last name and form type.