Doctor's Narrative Report (EC-4NARR)
Web Submission Process Tutorial
Submitting an EC-4NARR Form For a Patient
Adding Narrative Attachments
Attachment File Types Accepted:
- Text files (.txt file extension)
- MS Word files (.doc file extension)
- Rich Text files (.rtf file extension)
- Tiff files preferably with a resolution of 200 dpi (.tif or .tiff file extension)
- JPEG files (.jpg file extension)
- GIF files (.gif file extension)
- BMP files (.bmp file extension)
- PDF files (.pdf file extension)
Select the paper clip icon or the attachment tab on the left of side of the page.
Select the Add icon.
Select the Detailed Narrative Report file that should accompany this form and then select the "Open" button. The file(s) should appear in the attachment box below the form.
Example of Attached Detailed Narrative Report